• Laser Marking using DATALOGIC Products.
• They are built according to the risk and safety analysis.
• With the ISO-OHSAS Standards.
• Different uses in the industry:
-Medical and Surgical instruments
• Some of the materials for marking:
-Metals: Stainless Steel, copper, Iron, Ferrous Materials, Magnesium, Aluminum, Brass, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Titanium.
-Plastics: Polycarbonate, Polystyrene, Styrene acrylonitrile, Polyethylene terephthalate (PET), Polybutylene terephthalate (PBT), Polyamides (PA), Polyoxymethylene (POM), Polypropylene (PP), Polyethylene.
• High velocity marking in metals and plastics.
• Profund and quality marking.
• High contrast in improved color plastic marking.
• For autonomous applications and industrial product lines.
• Marking applications on plastics and metals.
• Tag labeling.
• DPM (Direct Part Marking).